Il cambiamento ha l’obiettivo di rienergizzare la società, secondo lo stilista.

The change is about re-energizing the company, according to the designer.

Paul Smith ha nominato un direttore creativo per il marchio che ha fondato circa 40 anni fa: Simon Homes, l’attuale head of design delle collezioni uomo che ha lavorato a fianco dello stilista britannico, si occuperà di tutte le collezioni di prêt-à-porter, calzature e accessori. Supervisionerà anche dell’immagine del marchio del quale Paul Smith detiene ancora il 60% contro il 40% della giapponese Itochu.
Paul Smith non ha intenzione di ritirarsi: ha recentemente riorganizzato il suo design studio, in modo da lavorare più da vicino con giovani stilisti.
“Non andrò da nessuna parte. La nomina di Simon è per dare nuova energia alla società, davvero. Questa è l’idea. Ed è un modo per dire grazie a Simon per il suo duro lavoro e la sua buona energia”, ha affermato Paul Smith.

ENGLISH VERSION

Paul Smith has appointed a creative director for the brand that he founded about 40 years ago. Simon Homes, currently head of men’s design who has worked closely with the British designer, will now have creative responsibility for all ready-to-wear, footwear and accessories collections. He will also oversee the image of the brand of which Paul Smith still holds a 60% stake with Japanese Itochu owning the remaining 40%.
Paul Smith has no plans to retire: he has recently reorganized the design studio in order to work more closely with young designers.
“I’m not going anywhere. Simon’s appointment is about a new energy within the company, really. That’s the idea. It’s an acknowledgement from me to say thank you for his hard work and good energy,” Paul Smith said.

 

Comments are closed.